- The diamond head being a volcanic tuff cone is a state monument. It's a view to being seen from Waikiki beach. Opening time is from 6 AM to 6 PM, hike nearly takes 30 minutes.
- Hanauma Bay is located on the southeast coast of island Oahu, it is closed on Monday and Tuesday timing is 8 AM to 2 PM. Water is crystal clear with low waves. Pearl harbor national memorial is known for the killing of 1177 soldiers and Marines during WWII. It is open from 7 AM to 5 PM. It is a military-based American lagoon harbor on the island of Oahu.
- Do not forget to view royalty. Iolani Palace! It was the royal residence of the monarchy of the Kingdom of Hawaii. It is open from 9 AM to 4 PM and takes around 2 hours typically to have a whole view of the palace. This is one of the places which you cannot afford to miss as it has a museum of king and queen of Hawaii along with its daily wear, jewelry, cutlery, etc
- Ala Moana Center is the largest open-air shopping mall where you can find your daily routine items also the specialty of Hawaii.
- Waikiki beach is one of the most loved and preferred beaches of Hawaii spread 2 miles of white sand, many resorts are just walking distance. One can do various activities like surf competitions, outdoor music events, hula dancing, and outrigger canoe races.
- Honolulu Zoo opening from 10 AM to 3:30 PM where you can spot amphibians, birds, mammals, reptiles, and animal enrichment.
Baja California Sur
Guarulhos, Sao Paulo
Playa del Carmen
Provincia de Guanacaste
Punta De Mita
Rio de Janeiro
San Jose del Cabo
Truth or Consequences
– Santa Maria
– Sao Migual
– Sao jorge